uslanding.ringtonetimes.com/1284/landing.jsp?a=312&s={subid}

All about Smiles

Posted by ajegiledotcom | 1:35 PM | | 0 comments »

What is a Smile? We all know that ‘Smiles’ resembles a gesture or a sign of a pleasant emotion of happiness that reflects in our expression...There are many thoughts or believes we can hear about ‘smile’.
It is said that a person who starts his day with a smile in the morning can turn his or her day into a brighter one; or have you ever watch a baby smiles on his sleep?
They say that the baby smiles to his or her guardian angels; others say that smile can even drives human’s emotions, and many more.

Well, I've been watching many kinds of smiles in my life and I’ve always took the pleasure in seeing other people smiling. But some smiles are even more than to meet the eye.
While our perspectives about smile are all about happiness; sometimes it can also mean the opposites. In some certain situation, I often find that some people can even hide their true emotions just by smiling. One can hide their sadness, problems, and even anger through smiles so that others won’t see his true emotions.

As I already told you before that smile can even drive human emotions, well, to me this is obvious. Whenever I’m weary or in bad emotion, I often had a sense of relief and joy just by seeing a smile on other people’s face I met, especially from those that I knew closely like my two little niece and from a lady friend of mine.
Just by seeing those smiling is more than enough to change my weariness or my sadness. To me, ‘Smile’ is one of many great gifts that our Lord God had created in us, human being. It can do
many things to us; human lives, even though sometimes we don’t realize it.

Wilbur. D, wrote a poem about
‘smile’;
The thing that goes the farthest towards making life worth while,
That cost the least, and does the most, is just a pleasant smile.

It’s full of worth and goodness too, With manly kindness blend,
It’s worth a million dollars and it doesn’t cost a cent

So guys and gals don’t forget to put that smile on your face. Who knows, somewhere out there, there’s someone who will be blessed just by seeing you smiling ^_^

0 comments

Blog Directory

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory